STOP Kidney Dialysis Naturally With Ayurvedic Touch
Our purity in Ayurvedic medication has cured countless kidney patients in India and in foreign lands
Disadvantages of Kidney Dialysis & Transplant
One of the common treatments for kidney patients in their final stages is kidney transplantation or dialysis. Their primary therapeutic objectives are to reduce symptoms, avoid complications, and postpone kidney impairment. Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis are the two basic forms of dialysis. But, every action has its opposite reaction and so does Dialysis and Kidney transplant.
- Dialysis is the main reason for the infection in the kidneys as it uses needles and “Dialyzer”.
- Kidney transplant depends on the donor’s health. The body might not accept If the donor’s kidney is already damaged.
- Dialysis and kidney transplant is an expensive process and they can take up to 2-3 days per week.
- If once Dialysis starts, a patient has to take the full course of medicines and treatment which can cause further complications in the body.
Kidney Diseases Types
Every kidney condition gets a personalized Ayurvedic treatment
Acute Kidney Disease
The rapid development of acute renal failure can happen over a few hours or days. It might be fatal. People who are already hospitalized and in critical condition are most likely to experience it.
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic kidney disease develops when a condition or illness inhibits kidney function, causing kidney damage to worsen over months or years.
The kidney illness known as nephrotic syndrome damages the kidneys’ tiny blood vessels by causing the body to excrete too much protein in the urine.
Polycystic Kidney Disease
PKD is a genetic illness where clusters of cysts primarily form inside your kidneys, eventually growing larger and losing function.
What are the Benefits of Natural or Ayurvedic Treatments for Kidney Failure?
- Natural Ayurveda is the best and safest treatment.
- Ayurvedic medicines, unlike symptomatic medicines, have no side effects.
- The effects of Ayurvedic herbs on the kidneys are long-lasting and permanent.
- Ayurveda has the positive effect of eliminating all kinds of signs of kidney damage and revitalizing damaged kidney cells.
- The herbs that are utilized in the treatment are natural and very successful at treating Kidney problems.
Why Sai Sanjivani?
The very first name in the field of Ayurvedic medicine and practice was Sai Sanjivani, which was established by Dr. Puru Dhawan and Dr. Pragati Gupta. The organization intends to offer Ayurvedic care for kidney disorders all around the world. For more than 74 years and counting, it has provided excellent service to individuals all around the world.
Sai Sanjivani has developed more experience and knowledge over the course of 11 years. The idea of using Ayurveda to treat serious concerns like diabetes, kidney failure, and other conditions was implemented. And this concept has improved the lives of numerous people all around the world.
There are no negative effects from the complete herbal treatment regimen. Thousands of people from around the globe have been successfully treated and recovered by Sai Sanjivani.
- It has one of the first and finest Ayurvedic renal wellness centers in Asia.
- 150000+ kidney patients have been cured.
- Operating successfully for more than 74 years.
- Sai Sanjivani treat patients with herbal medicine and recommend a healthy diet.
- Our Ayurvedic Kidney Failure Treatment is “Natural and Effective.”
- After taking our Ayurvedic course for a month, you will surely notice an improvement.
Treatment for Kidney Disease & Kidney Failure in India
Overview of kidney problems
People of all ages now frequently experience kidney issues of one kind or another, especially as they get older. The toxicity in the body increases when the kidneys are injured. If such a problem is not treated in a timely manner, kidney failure may eventually result, and other body organs may also be harmed. To avoid additional kidney damage you need to consider an Ayurvedic kidney disease treatment because it has no side effects.
Sign and symptoms of kidney failure
It takes time for kidney failure to progress into its latter stages because it is a slow-moving disease. A patient may exhibit some of the most typical symptoms, including:
- Pedal Edema: A condition that causes Swollen body parts
- Dry and itchy skin
- Pain in the abdomen
- Change in the color of urine
- Muscle cramps and twitches
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Loss of appetite
- Abnormal weight loss or weight gain
Meet Our Experts
Dr. Puru Dhawan (B.A.M.S)
Dr. Puru Dhawan is a well experienced Ayurveda practitioner of Asia. He is a certified B.A.M.S. physician and has gained years of experience in treating kidney patients with purely Ayurveda. He doesn’t believe in any kind of allopathic treatment methods and provides his patients with herbal and natural technique only. He is heading one of the authentic wholesome wellness clinics namely Sai Sanjivani in India. The Kidney Failure Treatment and herbal medicines provided by them have successfully treated thousands of kidney patients in India and around the world.
Sai Sanjivani is proudly associated with…
Alert! No lottery promotions or schemes are offered by Sai Sanjivani in connection with its goods and services. Any loss would not be the responsibility of Sai Sanjivani. Please be attentive when receiving such phone calls or messages.
© Copyright Sai Sanjivani | All Rights Reserved