Title: Paralysis Treatment
Summary: If you want to take Paralysis treatment, then this article may help you further.
Paralysis is a loss or impairment of voluntary movement in a body part caused by injury or disease of the nerves, brain or spinal cord. Paralysis is the loss to move some or all part of the body. Diplegia and hemiplegia are linked by their description of very specific kinds of paralysis. It’s essential to know the difference between the two. Diplegia affects two corresponding parts of the body, typically both arms or both legs. Hemiplegia involves the loss of movement and sensation on one side.
Recent statistics show 1 in 50 people globally have been diagnosed with some or the other type of paralysis. The most common causes of Paralysis are the stroke, spinal cord injury, head injury, Multiple sclerosis.
- A stroke is a serious medical condition that occurs when the blood supply to your brain is disturbed.
- Paralysis can occur if a part of the brain that controls specific muscles is damaged during a severe head injury.
- If the neck or spine is injured, the spinal cord can also be damaged, it can cause Paralysis.
- In MS, the myelin around the nerve fibers becomes damaged, which disturbs the messages coming to and from the brain. This can result in paralysis.
After paralysis stroke, a patient shows recovery for next 3–4 months, the problem arises after that, once the improvement stops. To regain the lost movement of limbs, conductance of nerve impulse is essential. As per allopathic treatment, this can’t be achieved, but ayurvedic medicines have shown great results.
Diagnosing paralysis is quite easy to do because the main symptom is a loss of muscle control in a body area is so obvious. There is no fixed time duration that a patient will take to recover from paralysis. There are few factors that can affect how long it will take for the patient to recover from a paralytic attack:
- Cause that leads to the paralytic attack.
- Age of the patient.
- The overall health of the patient.
- Type of paralysis that the patient is suffering from.
- The stability that the patient follows throughout the rehabilitation program.
Paralysis treatment is generally done to deal with symptoms and help regain muscle movement. The goal of the treatment is to help a person adapt to life with paralysis by making them as independent as possible. Physiotherapy also helps paralysis patients to a great extent. Depending on the kind of paralysis, patients undergo physiotherapy therapy sessions where they are made to do different exercises to help regain muscle movement. This treatment requires a lot of patience and strong will. Ayurvedic Paralysis treatment is quite effective and can help to change in movement of the paralyzed within 30 days of treatment for paralysis.
Identifying the cause of paralysis can help to make a proper diagnosis and outline the best treatment to help you regain movement.
If you are looking for the best Ayurvedic Paralysis treatment, the author of the article recommends Sai Sanjivani.